Friday, February 24, 2012

Proof That Filters Can Make Crappy Pictures Look Amazing

The latest craze among those with smartphones are applications that apply vintage filters to pictures. The most popular is Instagram, but since I have a Droid, the application I downloaded is One Man With a Camera, which is similar. These apps are the best inventions ever because they can turn the crappiest of photos into works of art. Don't believe me? Behold, I bring you my newest photo collection: Bored at Work. Taken in less than five minutes and with zero effort:

I call this one, "Work Space."




"Glasses and Coffee." Literary.





"Ruler, Paperclip, and Keyboard." How is this photo speaking to you?




"Rings." More than meets the eye?

I'm going to get so much use out of this app. Stay tuned for my next collection, entitled, Randomness: A Trip Around My Apartment (working title).

3 comments: