Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I'm Afraid I Might be a Hipster

Last week, I shared an elevator with a woman who was raving to her friend about the Starbucks Gold Card. I asked if she was a member, and she enthusiastically responded in the affirmative. The thought that immediately popped into my mind was, Ugh. That's so corporate, even though I have had more than my fair share of Starbucks.

I'm not proud. It's thoughts like this that make me scared I might be turning into a hipster. That and the fact that although I *technically* don't own any ironic tees  (verdict is still out on the hot pink "Pink Ladies" shirt I bought at Old Navy), I do tend to gravitate toward them and have the desire to purchase one that has the Camp Anawanna logo.

Help!

2 comments:

  1. Camp Anawanna 4 life! That won't make you hipster; it just means you're awesome.

    Why can't kids shows today be as amazing as the stuff we grew up on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? iCarly, Hannah Montana, Suite Life, etc. don't have nothin' on Legends of the Hidden Temple, Salute Your Shorts, Clarissa Explains it All, and Hey Dude!

    ReplyDelete