Friday, May 4, 2012

Perfect Strangers: The Video Game?

HOLY SHIZZ, YOU GUYS, THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER.

Remember Perfect Strangers? It was kind of like The Odd Couple, except one was uptight, one was Mediterranean, and they were related. Oh, and they also had the GREATEST DANCE TO CELEBRATE JOY IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND.

Well, friends, it's back--in video game form. That's right! The Perfect Strangers video game lets you virtually chase your dream vicariously through Balki Bartokomous, while "Nothing's Gonna Stop Me Now" provides the soundtrack for your journey. If you were to drop acid and then watch an episode of Perfect Strangers, it would be this video game. No lie. Actually, it kind of makes me want to drop acid and then watch the show. No lie. But seeing as how I'm fresh out of acid and my moral compass isn't that skewed to begin with, I think I'll just stick to chasing my dream of becoming an author through Balki.

Nothing's gonna stop me now.

P.S. Thank you, Brett, for cluing me into this awesomeness.
P.P.S. At the end of the game, take a gander at the dream board. Some of my favorites include, "Conquering my boner" and, "Meet Tammy Wynette."

No comments:

Post a Comment