Thursday, December 9, 2010

I Need Your Vote!

What do I want for Christmas this year? Your "like." Seriously. I entered a writing contest in which I had to make up a fake Christmas movie and then write a review of said movie. The winner gets a movie poster of their movie, money, and some other crap. I should mention that my movie stars Dolph Lundgren, so if you want to see this glorious bastard on a movie poster, please "like" it! The three entries with the most Facebook "likes" automatically get added to the shortlist. And if you're in the spirit of giving and want to give (see what I did there?) this link to a friend so they can vote, I'd be much obliged. Thanks!

Click Here to vote.

P.S. If I win, you can bet your sweet bippy I will post pictures of the movie poster. It will be glorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment