Sunday, July 25, 2010

West Side Ballin'

If you remember (which you probably don't), I mentioned that some friends of mine were planning to move to Pasadena. Well, sadly, they made the move July 4th weekend, but yours truly is currently conspiring with them about an October trip out West. Both Meagan's and my birthdays are in October, so I thought, why not fly out and celebrate together? There's no better way to celebrate the year of one's birth than with a trip cross-country, am I right or am I right?

Naturally, this trip will be epic. I mean, the three of us are ballers. We always managed to party it up right in Tallahassee, so I know that whatever we end up doing out West will be legen...wait for it...DARY. Since every legendary experience needs a soundtrack, I have taken it upon myself to create one for our upcoming shenanigans this fall. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you my West Side Ballin' playlist:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I know very few of these songs are about California, and most of them don't even mention the state or L.A., but that's just how we do. We're too cool for school and themed soundtracks.

October 2010: there will be a gangsta party all up in the...whatever area code Pasadena is. Buckle up and get ready for the ride of your life, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment