Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Awesome Fashion Find!

After happy hour earlier today, some friends of mine and I decided to hit up International Plaza and do a little window shopping. We're all on a budget so none of us were looking to purchase anything in particular, but I ended up buying these sweet Hot Gossip shoes for five dollars:

Let me reiterate: FIVE. DOLLARS. Cinco dolares. Where did I get such an awesome deal? The Row. The boutique is going out of business, which is sad for them, but if you're a broke ass biatch like me, it's awesome. All clothing was 70% off, and red-line items were five bucks. It was serendipitous we wandered in, because now I can wear these shoes all up in da club on Thursday.

Not sure when The Row's doors will close for good, so if you live in the bay area and are looking for some goodies that won't break the bank, hit up the boutique at International Plaza ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment